Federal Consumer Information
Students may enter Associate Degree and Undergraduate Certificate programs in January, April, and August. Mid-term starts are available in February, June, and October.
Students entering programs are expected to have earned a high school diploma, GED, or state-approved home school equivalent. Any student entering a program under compulsory school age will need to provide the signed permission of a parent or guardian.
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that Sessions College has received all required elements by the application deadline. Applicants are notified of acceptance or denial by email.
The following is a complete list of application requirements:
- Complete an online application at https://www.sessions.edu/application-form/.
- Provide official transcripts. (a) Candidates who have not graduated from college must provide official high school transcripts. (b) Candidates who have attended college must provide official transcripts from colleges or universities attended.
- Write a 500-word essay expressing why you are interested in studying your chosen major – Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Media, Illustration, Advertising Design or Digital Photography. Essays will be evaluated for style and content as well as grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, and spelling.
- Upload 5-10 samples of art or design work or complete a creative assessment (available on request).
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of a valid, minimum score of 61 (iBT) or 500 (PBT) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Once your application is complete, pay an application fee of $50.
* Any transcripts not created in English (such as at non-U.S. institutions) must be translated by a competent third party service at the applicant’s expense. The applicant must provide both the transcript and the translation.
* SAT and ACT scores are not required. If desired, candidates may provide SAT scores or ACT scores and/or letters of recommendation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by direct mail to our Main Campus (see bottom of this page).
* The Codes for submitting SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS scores are: SAT: Code 6356; ACT: Code 5344 TOEFL: Code 6346; IELTS: No code required.
Students entering Undergraduate Certificate programs are expected to have earned a high school diploma, GED, or state-approved home school equivalent. Any student entering the program under compulsory school age will need to provide the signed permission of a parent or guardian.
Prospective students must complete an online application at https://www.sessions.edu/application-form/. There is no application fee for the Undergraduate Certificate program.
Sessions College is committed to providing qualified students who have a disability an equal opportunity to access the benefits of educational programs and activities in compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Accommodations are provided to qualified students with disabilities. Students who believe they require accommodations should contact their a Student Advisor at advisor @sessions.edu or call 800-258-4115 Option 2.
Sessions College is in compliance with all requirements imposed by or pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and section 504, 135 Rehabilitation Act of 1973. The institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, creed, age, or national origin in its activities, programs, or employment policies, in accordance with Federal, State, and local laws.