Degree Program Scholarships
Designed for You Scholarship
For more than ten years, Sessions College has delivered programs to adult learners all over the world. Now we offer a scholarship program designed for you.
If you are applying for degree programs for summer or fall 2015, you may be eligible to apply for a scholarship that would apply up to $2,000 to your tuition. The scholarship is only available for students entering Associate Degree programs in Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Media, Illustration, Advertising Design, and Digital Photography.
The Designed For You scholarship offers awards in six different adult learner categories: Career Changer, International Student, 24/7 Parent, Bridge Student, Entrepreneur, and First Generation.
Eligible degree students can earn an adult learner scholarship to make college more affordable. Meet our Spring 2014 and Fall 2014 scholarship recipients.
To apply for a scholarship you must meet eligibility criteria and submit a scholarship essay along with general degree application materials.
Rules of the Designed for You Scholarship
- Applicants must submit their scholarship essay and all general degree application materials by the application deadline.
- Scholarship awards will be announced within two weeks of the application deadline.
- Potential winners will be asked to verify their eligibility for a scholarship. For example, an International Student will be asked to verify their non-U.S. citizenship. Applicants who are unable to document eligibility will not receive an award.
- Scholarship awards are only available for students entering the program for the first time.
- A scholarship award is applied to your total course price. Along with any transfer credits you are eligible for, a scholarship will reduce your program costs.
- You cannot be awarded a Designed for You scholarship in more than one category or combine the award with an enrollment benefit. However, a Designed for You scholarship may be combined with our sources of aid, such as Federal Student Aid and GI Bill® education benefit, if you are eligible for such funding.
- All scholarship decisions are at the discretion of the scholarship awards committee.
- For program cancellations, scholarship awards are not part of refundable tuition.
3. Maintaining Eligibility
In order to maintain scholarship funding throughout your program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a full-time student schedule (12 credits/semester) throughout your program, with no leaves of absence.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester (GPA of 2.0 and other measures apply, see Student Handbook for full policy).
- Have no outstanding balances or tuition or other charges.
- Observe all standards outlined in the Sessions College student code of conduct.
Request Scholarship Information
To receive information on this scholarship, simply complete this form—or call us at 1.800.258.4115.