Dr. Meryl Epstein
Dean of Academic Affairs
Dr. Meryl P. Epstein is the Dean of Academic Affairs for Sessions College. In her role, Dr Epstein strives to inspire excellence and is consistently focused on supporting the creative and positive environment of Sessions College. Prior to joining Sessions College, Meryl has extensive experience in design, education, and leading academic teams and has served as Dean of Academic Affairs, Program Chair, Doctoral Development Faculty, Art Director, Graphic Design Manager, Faculty member (online and on-ground), and Exhibiting Artist/Photographer. Highlights from her career include implementing and leading the graphic design of three different museums (Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Arizona Science Center, and Arizona Historical Museum) and receiving the first Arizona AIGA fellow award.
- Doctorate of Education in Educational Leadership, Argosy University, Phoenix, AZ
- Master of Fine Arts (Photography), Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL
- Perspectives on the BFA: How the Program Was Designed
- Making Art, Living Creatively, and Sharing Lessons Learned