|Wed, 06 May 2015 13:00:44 CDT|
OptimizePlayer: Web/UI Designer
(Anywhere) OptimizePlayer is a SaaS product for video marketing professionals passionately created by a very small team located around the world. We are looking for a designer that is interested in working on a different and exciting project that has had successful beta (beta.optimizeplayer.com) and prelaunch (optimizeplayer.com) rounds with real users now.
Looking for someone who:
- Doesn’t mind iterating - “yes we know this design is the latest trend or Apple is doing it or there is an article about best practices, but it doesn’t quite fit our product or user” Let’s iterate effectively and create something beautiful!
- is quick - we are a very agile team that likes to move quickly. We like when someone can get their pixels on paper, in wireframe format or a rough draft. If you are very philospohical about everything then we probably would not be a good fit for eachother.
- ask questions - we would like to learn your working style. Do you like full out specifications for what you are designing or would a screenshot example of what we are thinking suffice?
- keeps things simple while solving the same complex issue - think apple remote
- can provide creative direction - A lot of websites are starting to look the same these days. While we are not looking to go crazy, I think the right person could come up with some clever things.
Other projects that could possibly forge a longer term relationship:
- Now that we have real users and have tested our platform, we are ready to create our marketing website that potentional customers or leads will see. This will probably be around 10 to 12 pages.
- redesigning areas of the current app
- developing design concepts for new features
- designing marketing creatives - emails, banners, fb ads, social media graphics
Obviously, ability to meet deadlines is crucial. We’re looking for an experienced freelancer who’s used to working independently.
Potential for future work is definitely possible.
Résumés are great, but portfolios tell us much more—feel free to send any questions and we can begin a conversation!
This project does not require you to code anything on the frontend but it would be a bonus.
Apply: Please also send us your hourly and monthly rate.
|Tue, 05 May 2015 19:10:49 CDT|
: Product Designer @ Whistle
(San Francisco, CA) About Us:
Whistle is the world's first technology company dedicated to helping pets live longer and healthier lives. We believe the relationship with our pets is one of the most important bonds we have in life, and that a better understanding of our pets' health is critical to strengthening that connection.
Our expertise in pets, technology and data analytics has allowed us to build a company set on developing a system of smart products for owners and vets - a system that grows with every owner that joins in, has the power to enrich each pet-owner relationship, and carries the potential to add years to every pets' lives.
We love pets and are passionate about building great products. Among our pack we have collective experience across the Fortune 500 in technology and consumer products, including: Amazon, AOL, Apple, Bain, BCG, Genentech, Google, HP, Microsoft, Philips, Sierra, and TI. Backed by leading venture capitalists and executives across tech, pet and retail, Whistle is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Join our pack! The role:
We're looking for a UX-focused Product Designer to join our product team. This is a position for a thoughtful, curious, and experimental thinkerâ€”someone who can react quickly to shifting requirements and deadlines, and above all else, is a great communicator.
* Designing thoughtful product user experiences that are functional, usable and beautiful.
* Leading user experience research and proactively gathering customer feedback from usability testing and our customer success team.
* Thinking through a workflow and making major, sometimes daring design decisions to reinvent it.
* Breaking away from the screen to let ideas flow out in sketch form.
* Finding ways to bring emotional intelligence into design to transform how people engage with a product.
Here's what we're looking for in a strong candidate:
* A portfolio that demonstrates your strength in designing clean, usable mobile apps, web apps, and websites.
* 3+ years of professional design experience.
* Experience working with Product Managers and Software Engineers.
* Experience with Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Experience with Agile development processes.
* Experience leading user research and usability testing.
* Experience either owning or caring for a dog.
* The ability to dive right into a big project and managing it from start to finish.
* Ability to thrive in a shifting and demanding startup environment.
Extra treats for:
* Experience with packaging design.
* Experience with photography and/or videography.
* An interest in building things (with or without your keyboard).
* Experience or familiarity designing for social features within a mobile app.
We don't just reward in kibble. Here's what we're offering:
* Competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, 401K and stock options.
* Dog-friendly office and lots of opportunity to use our product of course :)
* Commuter benefits.
* Unlimited vacation so you can relax and recharge when you need it.
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, and lunch catered daily.
* Monthly and quarterly company and team events (our most recent offsite was an overnight in Santa Cruz).
* Want to speak or attend an industry-related conference? Go for it! We'll cover the costs (yes, this definitely includes WWDC).
* Flexible work hours in our office in the sunny Mission district in San Francisco.
Job Perks: Salary, benefits, 401k, stock, dog-friendly office, commuter benefits, unlimited vacation. fully stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks and beverages, company events and off-sites, flexible work hours, and so much more!
Apply: How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, click here.
|Tue, 05 May 2015 15:13:39 CDT|
Division Of/: Web Designer
(New York, NY) Division Of/ is a full service digital agency based in New York City. We are passionate about building innovative experiences that strategically solve problems and elevate brands to the next level. Our client list includes ABC News, Aetna, Clarins, NBC Universal, True Religion, and others.
We are seeking a talented web designer to work with our small, growing team in Soho, NYC. This ideal candidate will combine their deep curiosity and excellent problem solving skills to create intuitive and engaging designs that are in line with the strategic objectives. They excel in a highly collaborative environment while being a highly motivated self-starter. They also have a love for delicious snacks.
Role & Responsibility
- Deep understanding and use of fundamental design principles
- Articulate process and design details to internal teams and clients
- Understand web standards, limitations, opportunities, best practices, and trends
- Architect site structures that are intuitive and solution driven
- Create designs that are simple, elegant, interactive, while achieving the goals of the project
Skills & Traits
- Proficient with Adobe creative suite, sketching, prototyping, and wireframing
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Deep interest in design and technology
- Excellent discovery and research abilities
- Extraordinary verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrates a knack for problem solving and strategic thinking
- Proven ability to manage time and composure while working on multiple projects
- A meticulous attention to detail with all aspects of work
- Ability to adapt to all scenarios while keeping an open mind
Job Perks: - Competitive salary
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision) - Covered 100%
- Vacation days and time off
- Subsidized gym membership
- Late night Uber rides home from work
- A bountiful selection of snacks
Apply: Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
|Tue, 05 May 2015 13:38:57 CDT|
: Senior Product Designer @ Earnest
(San Francisco, CA) About Us:
We believe financially responsible people deserve something better. That is why we strive to eliminate unnecessary costs from the system and offer our clients the lowest possible rates. We do simple, low-cost lending to financially responsible people, and we allow them to customize their repayment experience to make it easier to pay us back. These loans are not for the most wealthy people. These are loans for great people. We want to help our clients start their lives, put them in control of their finances, realize their aspirations, and create a relationship with them that lasts a lifetime.
Why We Started Earnest:
We believe the purpose of all banks and lenders is to help their clients realize their hopes and dreams, but we are fed up with a financial system that has forgotten this primary purpose. We started Earnest to bring back the trust that is so sorely missing from the current financial system and to build a modern financial institution that actually delivers on the goal of making our clients' lives better.
The design team shapes the client experience, creates a memorable brand, and helps to fulfill the mission and vision. We're a passionate, focused, and collaborative group, coming from a diverse range of backgrounds. We value diversity of perspective and evaluate ideas on merit, not seniority.
As a Senior Product Designer you will drive the user experience and design of Earnest's products across both web and mobile. You will handle a wide scope of work, from product strategy, research, mockups, interaction prototyping, content writing, and front-end dev. You will design new features as well as experience improvements. Designers work closely with engineers, and the ability to contribute code is essential to the agility of the team.
Some of the things you'll do in this role:
* Understand the problem. You will have a thorough, validated understanding of the problem. Research, collaboration with Earnest teammates, and client feedback are all used to gain a robust understanding.
* Solve the problem as best you can. A great designer remembers UI isn't the only solution. Elegant solutions are consistent with our values, best design practices, and the rest of our user experience.
* Design excellence. You will be responsible for ensuring that what is shipped is polished and finished with visual, interaction, and experience design excellence.
* Maximizing impact. If you believe there's greater value solving a different problem, you have a responsibility to speak up.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
* 5+ years of digital design experience with at least 2 years of product design experience (UI, UX, Visual - end to end design on product)
* A portfolio with examples of apps you've designed including mobile designs. We're looking for native or mobile web app designs, not just responsive websites ideally.
* Knowledge of relevant design and prototyping software
* Understanding of established and common design patterns for iOS and the modern web.
* Experience compiling user feedback and business requirements, in order to design solutions that are both user-centric and meet businesses objectives.
* Attention to detail. Meticulous when it comes to typography, grids, balance, and white space.
* Can communicate design decisions clearly and effectively.
* Ability to design quickly and share progress openly and frequently.
* Strong opinions, loosely held. Willing to fight for an idea, but willing to accept feedback and ideas from anywhere - all to get to the best solution.
What we can offer you:
The most important thing we offer is the chance to be part of building a better bank. That said, we also offer lots of perks and benefits to keep you comfortable at work:
* Competitive salary
* Meaningful equity
* Health benefits
* Neighborhood housing stipend of $500 per month
* Self-serve vacation policy
* Ubiquity 401K plan to allow you to save for retirement
* Wednesday night team dinners
* Stand up desks, Mac computers, and Thunderbolt displays for all Earnies
* Team loans
* $1000 flight on your 1-year anniversary to anywhere in the world
* Monthly Welcome dinners to celebrate new Earnies
* Annual offsite retreat
Job Perks: Salary, benefits, housing stipend (what?!), self-serve vacation policy, 401k, Wednesday night team dinners, top of the line equipment, team loans, the best 1-year anniversary bonus imaginable aka a $1000 flight credit, annual offsite retreats, and welcome dinners for new Earnies.
Apply: How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
|Mon, 04 May 2015 19:29:35 CDT|
COTA Inc: Product Designer
(NYC) At COTA, we’re developing the world's leading products to help bring cancer data & analysis into the modern age. We hope that our platform will help create better outcomes for cancer patients, and at the same time drastically decrease medical costs for everyone.
Sounds more exciting than a media startup? We think so, too.
The COTA Design team (right now, just one person!) is responsible for creating the human experience for our software. We work with Product, Engineering, Medical, Business, and Operations to design and ship a meaningful experience.
We help others make and understand connections in a giant web of data. Our users range from abstractors and nurses who help input and verify data, to doctors and insurance companies who use our platform to draw meaningful conclusions about the current state of their patients.
We believe that healthcare has been devoid of excellent design for far too long.
Product Designer (You)
As a Product Designer at COTA, you’ll be expected to tackle our most difficult user experience problems. We’ll count on you to be a leader on your team, work without an ego to provide meaningful critique to fellow designers, and accept thoughtful critiques on your own work. You will be expected to think holistically and encourage your teams and fellow designers to think beyond what they're building.
On the design side, you will need a good sense for when to apply established patterns and styles, as well as when to evolve them or leave them behind entirely (while updating our style guide and documentation accordingly). You'll identify and help correct product inconsistencies, on both the visual and experience sides.
We would like the following from you:
Still With Us?
- 3+ years of design experience
- Experience developing in and around complex software with many moving parts and interdependencies
- Believe that product and design decisions are inextricably linked
- Love giving and receiving honest, thoughtful feedback
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are all about empathy, not ego
- Highly iterative design process
- Tool agnostic (you’re comfortable in Sketch.app, Photoshop, Illustrator, hand-coding, Keynote, or good ole pencil and paper)
- Are excited to think about what to build, how to build (and when it gets down to it, building it)
- Communicate design effectively and frequently, regardless of the audience (engineers, PMs, executives, other designers, etc.)
- Have strong opinions, but are not afraid to have your opinions changed
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
Great! If you’re interested in joining the COTA Design Team, or learning more about us, please send across a quick email with a link to your portfolio, and a note telling us why you’d be perfect for the team. We’d also love to hear about any open source projects, blogs, or accounts (e.g. GitHub, Dribbble) you have.
P.S. To get a glimpse on the kinds of things you’d be working on, check out our
Dribbble team profile at www.dribbble.com/cotalabs
|Mon, 04 May 2015 15:28:21 CDT|
Justworks: Front-End Designer
(NYC) Justworks is seeking a capable Product Designer with strong user interface design expertise, a passion for UX, strong front-end development experience, and a deep desire to work on something meaningful.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a strong aesthetic sensibility
- have a demonstrable track record of success designing new features or products
- care deeply about delighting end-users with a simple and intuitive user experience
- have thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast
- be excited to work on marketing collateral (both digital and print)
- enjoy brainstorming ideas and solutions, then trying them out
- be comfortable working within an existing visual system and having the opportunity to extend and evolve it
- have samples of great product and/or advertising copywriting
- be detail oriented and sweat the little things that make a product beautiful and easy to use
- handle feedback well
- be comfortable switching between design and code
- Design product features, flows, interfaces, and marketing material
- Design mockups with various possible implementation solutions for a feature or product
- Write in-app copy that is both straightforward and warm.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product's interface
- Promote usability best practices
- Help develop front-end code (HTML, CSS, jQuery)
- A portfolio demonstrating functional, simple, and delightful user interfaces
- Expertise with the Adobe design suite, primarily Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A deep understanding of interaction design and UI patterns
- Comfortable translating a visual design into a coded grid system using existing patterns and creating new ones
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a Rails environment
- Understanding of front-end performance optimisation
- Copywriting experience (In-app and/or advertising)
Please submit portfolio along with resume.We have a high-energy, fast-paced startup culture. We have a company full of engaging and smart people who want to take the pain and bureaucracy out of hiring and taking care of employees.We work hard. We are helping businesses get off the ground, enabling them to focus on running their business and leaving the HR logistics to us. Our work already affects tens of thousands of people and we're just getting started. We’re data-driven and never stop inventing ways to improve.Even though we take what we do seriously, we have a great time doing it. Regular company happy hours, casual start-up work environment, awesome company events, amazing benefits and perks are just some of the highlights of working at Justworks.If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
|Mon, 04 May 2015 13:20:53 CDT|
Siteworx: UX Director
(New York City) Siteworx is an award-winning interactive agency with deep roots in Web content management (WCM), search and analytics solutions, and Web strategy. Through an unparalleled combination of design and technology expertise, Siteworx helps interactive marketers, Web strategists and technology leaders achieve measurable business results. Siteworx employees are a unique mix of creative and technical individuals whose skill and dedication have won acclaim and loyalty from our many high profile clients. We are passionate about our work and about our lives, and our culture emphasizes the need to balance them.
Siteworx offers competitive salary and benefits including health, dental and life insurance; 401k plan with employer contribution; vacation, holiday and sick leave; and education.
The role of UX Director is responsible for running and growing a multidisciplinary design team consisting of information architects, interaction designers, content strategists, and designers. This is not a visual design position. This is a management position for those who have a visual, IA, or content background. Applicants should not only provide a portfolio but demonstrate strong management capabilities. Responsibilities:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Work closely with Management, to grow (locations) design capabilities while producing outstanding work
- Provide vision and represent the company’s expertise
- Work with technical directors and client managers to establish successful products
- Present design direction and approach to clients throughout a project. (Research, Concept, Architecture, Interaction, Design, Support of Development)
- Staff your design team with skilled employees or contractors
- Understand the lifecycle of a project and guide your team by setting expectations, direction, and leading them by example
- Support new business development by assessing business problems, creating solutions, and contributing to proposals and sales pitches
- Provide design leadership on multiple projects simultaneously, and plan and track deadlines with client management team
- Facilitate client design reviews and presentations
- Advanced skills with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be organized and highly motivated
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Previous experience managing projects from concept through final execution
- Ability to be flexible and creative in a wide range of project types
- Ability to lead a project team and help guide clients toward appropriate design solutions
Apply: Please send a resume and work samples.
|Fri, 01 May 2015 12:29:04 CDT|
Zane Benefits: UI/UX Designer
(Salt Lake City, UT) Become part of an exciting, fast-growing SaaS company who is reinventing employee benefits for small businesses. We're looking for a UI/UX Designer to help us build an entirely new web and mobile user experience in a fast-paced startup environment. This is a small, cross-functional team so you would need to be able to move from high-level requirements to polished design with little oversight.
- Collaborate with a product manager and software development team on product direction, requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Design all visual elements and interactions based on high-level requirements.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Provide accurate estimates for the delivery of design artifacts. Proactively communicate to management and other stakeholders if and when estimates are shown to be inaccurate.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience.
- Portfolio demonstrating UI design skills.
- Experience through the entire UI/UX design lifecycle including wireframing, story-boarding, and user flows.
- Mastery of visual design and wireframing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job Perks: Stock Options, Health Plan, PTO, 401(k), generous equipment allowance, stocked kitchen, game room, near Trax/Frontrunner.
Apply: Please include a portfolio.
|Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:35:02 CDT|
NJI Media: Design Intern at NJI Media (Paid Internship)
(Alexandria, VA) NJI Media is a creative, digital agency in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. At NJI, we work with some of the most influential corporate, political and non-profit organizations, and have fun doing it. You'll find some of our work at NJIMedia.com. We're seeking a candidate for a non-traditional, paid internship to work with our Design team. You will work with an award-winning team of designers, developers and strategists as a project grows from planning and research stages to the final product.Our ideal candidate wants to learn more about graphic design and visual communication while having a sharp eye for the principles of design, advanced design software skills, attention to detail, excellent communication and writing skills, as well as the ability to think and flourish creatively in a team environment. The perfect candidate also wants to work in a fast-moving environment with designers, developers and strategists where the quality of work is paramount, and the opportunity to grow is large. You'll work hard, but you'll also learn, grow and enjoy your time here.
What You'll Do Here
What You Should Have
- Create a variety of digital and print design deliverables
- Provide production design support on large-scale tasks
- Dream up good, creative ideas for clients
- Research client projects
- Assist with office organizational tasks
- Run the occasional errand
What Will Earn You Bonus Points
- A portfolio of design work (preferably digital)
- High level of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign)
- Must have a college degree or currently be enrolled in school
The Nitty Gritty:
- Knowledge of After Effects and/or motion graphics software
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Tolerance of office dogs
- Love of Mac
- A sense of humor
Internships at NJI Media generally last for three months. However, start and end dates are flexible. Interns earn $9 per hour and generally work at least three days per week, but we're also open to taking candidates who can work full time.
The Perks at NJI Media
- Fully stocked snack area with all your childhood favorites.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda and other beverages.
- The way-more-than-occasional catered lunch.
- Beautiful open office space, converted from a 150 year old grain warehouse, complete with modern furniture, plenty of natural light, rustic wood and exposed brick interiors.
- Located in historic, downtown Old Town Alexandria a block from the Potomac river.
- Highly talented, best-in-class teammates who are always down for chatting about their experiences - you'll learn from the best.
- Mac work machine.
Does this internship opportunity excite you? Good, we're excited too. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter in your voice and a link to your digital portfolio. We want to hear who you are, really. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
|Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:03:55 CDT|
The App Business: Senior Product Designer
(London, UK) ABOUT YOU
Working at The App Business, you will have the chance to lead the delivery of awesome products that help make life better and more enjoyable for millions of people across a diverse range of sectors. Whether engaging new audiences in Formula 1, or helping one of the largest mobile workforces in the UK keep London moving, the challenges we solve are big, challenging and drive a big impact.
We need a senior product designer with serious design creds and experience: you will have shipped multiple products, and you know what it takes to create high quality and delightful user experiences.
While you value thick lines as well as thin, you can spot a design trend for what it is. Rather than assume, you know the value of questioning, listening, and empathising with others. And you know how, and when, to say ‘no’ to the right things in order to make sure what we create is ultimately the right user experience.
With a high level of autonomy and visibility within The App Business, you will work in flat, multidisciplinary teams to create simple, elegant solutions to complex design challenges. As a senior, you will be answerable for all design decisions and need to actively contribute best practice to your product team.
You will already have seen, time and again, that the very best products are built in partnership with the client, team members and the people who will use the products you create. Acutely aware of the power of prototyping and iteration, you love nothing more that getting concepts out of your sketchbooks and into people’s hands as quickly as you can. It goes without saying that you are also truly passionate about the potential of technology and how it can enrich all our lives.
You will also get to evolve our design processes, and the way we approach the work we do. By examining tools and techniques, you will help make the design team more effective and collaborative. You will also be a mentor to others – inspiring, challenging and enabling them to improve the quality of their work, whilst additionally being a strong representative for The App Business within our industry.
HERE’S WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE
YOU MUST HAVE
- A restless mind, brimming with ideas about how technology can make life better.
- An exceptional portfolio of work demonstrating your visual craft and decision-making skills, with clear evidence of a user-centric approach.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and iterative environment.
- The ability to zoom out, to think about the big picture.
- The ability to zoom in, delivering crazy attention to detail at 3200% in Photoshop.
- Bag of self-motivation and organisation.
- Natural leadership ability, able to inspire others and a commitment to helping others succeed.
- An ego-free attitude – seriously, you have to be a team player.
- 5+ years experience working in a design studio/agency.
- Solid understanding of mobile design patterns and responsive web design principles.
- Experience working within Agile/SCRUM process.
- Able to articulate and test ideas and with concept prototypes.
- Well organised and self motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can zoom out and think big picture whilst also being able to dig their way around at 3200% in Photoshop.
INTERVIEWS Our interview process consists of two to three rounds, often starting with an initial telephone interview. If successful, we will invite you to meet with us face to face, where you will demonstrate your thinking ability as well as your skills and experiences. So if The App Business sounds like the sort of unique challenge that matches your ambitions, please get in touch at email@example.com
The App Business (TAB) is an award-winning, full service, specialist mobile software company that grew out of three inspirational years working with Steve Jobs. Helping to launch the iPhone, App Store and hundreds of apps convinced us that software is eating the world and that people are now turning to ‘apps’ to navigate their daily lives. With this in mind, we built The App Business from the ground up to help businesses meet the challenges and opportunities in our emerging ‘programmable world.
’We work with brands to help them create business-transforming software experiences, across smartphones, tablets, desktop, social media, even TVs – wherever the audience is. Our approach is ‘audience-led, technology-informed’, meaning we blend in-house app strategists and interaction designers with specialist software engineers to craft ideas and technology that actually works.OUR CULTURE
We’re a unique company that is changing the way brands develop ideas and engage audiences. Working with us, you’ll be exposed to a highly successful and entrepreneurial digital technology business.We want people to develop at
The App Business more fully than at any other point in their career. We take on big, testing challenges, provide all the support that people need to conquer them and give everybody an opportunity to shape the future of our ambitious company.
Our working culture is modelled on our experience with Apple. Ultimately open, friendly and relaxed, we’re committed to ensuring it’s easy for everybody to communicate, to share ideas and find solutions. This positive culture is created by our shared ambitions, passion and commitment to hard work.BENEFITS
- up to 5% pension matched contribution, life insurance, travel insurance
- BUPA Private Health Insurance, dental cover and Healthcare cash plan
- Enhanced holiday: allowance of 22 days and an incremental day for every full year worked (up to 30 days).
- TAB HQ closed between Christmas and NYE (that won’t count as holiday allowance).
- TAB Tune-up (Training and development)
- £600 gym and wellness grant
- £250 tech grant (App device, iOs or Android)
- £250 annual subscriptions (newspaper or magazine subscription, but also Spotify, Netflix, Amazon Prime or Tinder)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Child care voucher scheme
- Enhanced sickness absence policy
- Tea time on Thursdays
- Free daily breakfast/fruit/refreshments/Red Bull.
- Free drinks on Friday.
- Team lunch every last Friday.
- TAB party season