Your Creative Job Search Starts Here
There's no one way to be creative, so naturally there are thousands of ways to find creative jobs. To help you find them, we've compiled a list of the Top 10 Creative Job Boards Online with some advice on what to look for. There is something for everyone, whether you're looking for a members-only environment or a specific design niche.
We invite you to use these sites in your career search. You might even find a job on this page, using our live feed from Authentic Jobs.
Top 10 Creative Job Boards Online
AIGA is perhaps the largest and longest-running professional membership organization for design. Founded in 1914, AIGA's stated mission is to advance "design as a professional craft, strategic advantage and vital cultural force." To this day, AIGA defines global standards and ethical practices in design.
Important to note: The AIGA job board is only available to organization members. While membership requires a yearly fee, there are a variety of membership levels at different price points. For information on joining, visit the AIGA membership page.
Coroflot launched in 1997 as a way to connect creative professionals with jobs in design. The site boasts a large and active job board, with employers ranging from small local companies to multinational industry leaders like Nike, Microsoft, and Landor.
Coroflot's job board is searchable by keyword, company, location, job level, or specialty. Some of the many specialties listed include 3D Modeling, Art Direction, Packaging Design, Typography and Awesomeness.
The How Design job board was created in partnership with Coroflot, so you'll see many of the same design jobs listed on both sites. Though Coroflot offers a more detailed breakdown of job categories, the How Design job board provides many helpful resources for designers, including a 3-week training on creating your first Wordpress blog and an awesome infographic that breaks down creative jobs by salary.
Creative Hotlist site is a career resource site for creative and design professionals, who can log into the site to post resumes, online portfolios, and job-wanted ads. Members can also save searches in a personalized virtual filing system, which can be helpful for organizing job search information. You can use the basic search function to browse jobs by keyword. Or, a more advanced search can be used to filter results alphabetically, by experience level, or by the date the job was posted. All custom search results can be saved for future access.
Behance is a unique online platform where individual designers showcase their creative work. The site contains thousands of online portfolios from designers around the world, broken down by a variety of different creative fields (architecture, graphic design, illustration, and motion graphics are just a few of the popular search categories).
As a complement to the vast portfolio-sharing site, Behance offers a free job board. Jobs are searchable by keyword, creative field, or company. Check out the company directory to view active job listings with companies ranging from Adobe to Etsy.
Krop.com began in 2000, not as a design Web site, but as a private mailing list for professional designers. In time, it grew into a design job board and design community Web site. Today, Krop gets more than 1 million visits to their Web site per month and is still owned by the original founders.
Use Krop to search hundreds of creative job listings or to build and host your online portfolio. Be sure to check out the Pluck't feature—a list of top portfolio pieces, uploaded by Krop users, and hand-selected by the Krop.com staff.
Authentic Jobs is one of the few top job sites that specifically caters to Web designers. What sets the site apart from other online job boards? The moderators of Authentic Jobs personally screen all job posts to verify that the job is fair and legitimate. The site is freely searchable by designers and features job opportunities with companies big and small.
Authentic Jobs is a great choice for freelancers and job seekers who want to be sure they're applying for a trustworthy job. Designers can search for jobs by category, location, and whether the job is full-time, contract, freelance, or an internship.
Smashing Magazine is an independent site delivering interesting and informative content to Web designers and developers. In their own words, "The Smashing Team loves high-quality content and cares about little details." Smashing even holds regular special events and conferences featuring top Web professionals from around the world.
The Smashing jobs board features companies of all sizes. Some notables include Electronic Arts, Amazon, Rockstar Games, MTV, and Nokia. Jobs are searchable by keyword or location, and also can be refined by type (full-time or freelance) and category.
"What are you working on?" That’s the motto of the Dribbble design community. Dribbble is a place for creative professionals share samples of their work. Unlike many portfolio sites, Dribbble is a "show and tell" site for in-process projects. It’s a place where designers go to connect, get inspired, and promote their work to industry professionals.
Dribbble features a straightforward job board, searchable by location. While the site can't boast hundreds of job postings, the positions listed are relevant and up-to-date.
Last but not least is Elance, which is different from the other job boards on this list. Elance is a place where business owners post job opportunities for freelancers. To date, Elance is the most popular site of its kind.
On Elance, business owners post job opportunities and freelancers write proposals for the job. Elance can be a competitive environment, but it’s a great place to build a positive reputation online. The site also offers tools to track job progress, set milestones, view in-progress projects, and video conference with clients.
Looking for a creative position? Take advantage of our listing of the top 10 design job boards online.
Browse our frequently updated list of full-time and freelance graphic design and Web design jobs. Note that most of the jobs will be based in the United States, but many offer off-site work. Click the job titles to view the full descriptions.
|Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:52:22 CDT|
NINE15: Jr. Front-end developer/designer
(Austin, TX) We're a small design studio based in Austin, TX. We're looking for a Jr. front-end developer to join the team. We're looking for someone who is passionate about coding and detail oriented.
The primary responsibility will be developing and building responsive websites based on photoshop designs, working directly with designers and clients to deliver high quality products.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3
- Very Comfortable with jQuery/JS
- Comfortable working with different content managment systems
- Comfortable working in Photoshop
- Good eye for design and attention to details
- Familiar with jQuery Mobile.
- Familiar with GIT.
- Familiar with LESS & SCSS
- Familiar with Shopify, WP, and other CMS platforms.
- Familiar with server side tech. like PHP, Ruby, MYSQL, etc.
If interested, please send us a message with the following:
- A little about yourself
- What you look for in a company
- Work and experience
- Work samples (URLs) and you've done
- Compensation requirements
Job Perks: - Competitive Salary
- Casual environment
- Great hardware
- SXSW Badge
- Help with relocation
|Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:39:36 CDT|
Lonely Planet: Product Designer
(Franklin, TN) Position Overview:
The Product Designer is responsible for the delivery of high-quality, intuitive, consistent and elegant design solutions across Lonely Planet’s products and services.
This position will offer leadership in creative and interactive product design both within the Business Development team and across the broader digital design, product and development teams. The Product Designer will help develop the user experience strategy, and will provide suggestions, ideas and solutions, to set the quality benchmark, ensure it is adhered to and challenge it where required.
The Product Designer will be responsible for working across many platforms, some of which include but are not limited to, Video, Mobile, Merchandise, Developing sub-brands, Commercial products and complimentary paraphernalia, Event materials, Sponsorship, Industrial Product Design etc…
This role will ensure that all design work is completed to an agreed look and feel, on schedule. In addition, this role will consult with and contribute to the brand direction of Lonely Planet and help maintain consistency in brand execution, messaging and compliance.
Key Result Areas:
Teamwork & Communication:
- Create quality, user-centred designs for commercial digital products by considering market analysis and user research findings
- Develop wire frames, interaction models and workflows for digital products as required
- Work with Business Development Managers, Project Managers, Marketers and Content Producers to develop appropriate visual and interactive design solutions. Consider their needs in the process
- Ensure that designs across the Design team are delivered within the relevant project methodologies
- Mentor junior designers to ensure that work is of a consistent quality
- Develop and maintain brand style guides and communicate accordingly
- Contribute creative ideas and apply creative thinking to problem solving
- Champion design cohesion and consistency
- Ensure that interface designs and development keep moving ahead of industry standards.
Policies & Procedures:
- Work as part of the LP community to create a positive, tolerant and harmonious work environment
- Deal with all staff in a helpful, courteous and respectful manner
- Communicate ideas which may improve the efficiency, performance or standards of your department and be open to the consideration of new ideas
- Actively participate in the giving and receiving of constructive feedback to ensure understanding and open team relationships
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment, communicating effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
Key Skills / Experience / Knowledge / Qualifications / Attributes:Essential
- Actively ensure that the workplace is kept free from harassment, bullying behaviour and discrimination through thoughtful behaviour and leading by example
- Work in accordance with Lonely Planet policy and procedural guidelines
- Comply with all Occupational Health and Safety guidelines, reporting any potential risks or hazards
- Follow safe work practices for self and others.
- Strong theoretical and applied design skills, including experience in visual, interaction and application design
- Understanding and championing of accessibility and usability industry best practice
- Strong understanding of user-centred design methodologies
- Excellent understanding of user experience principles and a strong focus on the user when developing interactive solutions
- An accredited design qualification and industry experience in a digital design role, including experience in interaction design
- Excellent understanding of colour, typography, layout and iconography
- Ability to develop, improve, document and implement effective processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience in report-writing, formal and informal design reviews, and recommendations
- Proficiency with current versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash (both animation and actionscript)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Deadline oriented with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- High level of initiative with a creative perspective to problem solving
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to mentor and develop interactive team
- Proven ability to manage and expand a pool of resources or 3rdparty suppliers (where required)
- Assist with vendor selection process where required.
- Understanding of digital product development and product management
- Experience in implementing user-centred design in an Agile environment
- Experience in planning and facilitating user research
- Experience in rapid prototype development.
|Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:05:01 CDT|
Crunchyroll: Product Designer
(San Francisco) Full-Time, San Francisco
Crunchyroll is looking for talented and passionate designers to work on our web, mobile, and living room device products. You will work with a stellar team of designers to create intuitive user experiences and innovative user interfaces that millions of our viewers will engage and interact with.
- Work with the development team to create an exceptional user experience for web, mobile, and TV
- Iterate and contribute to key user workflows
- Analyze user interaction and responses to help drive design decisions
- Design and code UI/UX for web, mobile, and TV applications
- Bachelor's degree in design, engineering or related
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- An exceptional eye for beautiful design and usability
- Understand the nuances of UX and UI and passionate about both
- Detail-oriented, be able to tweak digital graphics at the pixel level and adjust the smallest shades of color
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, and Commuter benefits
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Free lunches 3x/week
- Pet friendly environment
About Crunchyroll, Inc.Crunchyroll is a leading global destination and platform for Japanese anime and Asian content. Through applications including Crunchyroll for iPhone, iPad, Android, Playstation®3, Playstation®4, Xbox LIVE®, AppleTV, Roku, Internet-enabled TVs, set-top boxes, affiliate websites and its own streaming website, Crunchyroll delivers more than 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of officially-licensed content from leading Asian media producers direct to viewers translated professionally in multiple languages within minutes of TV broadcast. Crunchyroll has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Tokyo, and is a member of the Association of Japanese Animations (AJA) and Licensing International Merchandisers' Association (LIMA). More information about the company can be found at www.crunchyroll.com.
|Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:50:50 CDT|
Big Cartel: Product Designer
(Anywhere in the U.S.) Big Cartel is home to over 500,000 independent artists, all hustling to make a living doing what they love. We’re looking for a product designer who’s passionate about helping those artists by creating the simple tools they use. We’re a small team, so you’ll have a direct hand in crafting our future through designing new features, refining existing UX/UI, and the many other random projects our small team environment allows.
The person we’re looking for will have a design background that shows they look beyond the latest trends and can create simple, clear, and engaging work with a high level of craftsmanship. Someone with a track record of taking complex problems and simplifying them into obvious interfaces. Our preference is also for someone that has experience designing for web and mobile apps, rather than the standard client marketing sites.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
And a big gold star if you have:
- A solid design background with an obsessive eye for details
- Experience building web and mobile apps
- Ability to strangle some HTML and CSS with your bare hands
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
- Experience with newer tools like SASS and HAML
- Experience working remotely or on your own
- Experience managing projects and teams
If you’re interested, you can find out more about how we think and work in our handbook
. When you’re ready to apply, we’d love to hear a little about yourself and see some examples your work. Bonus points for uniqueness and anything else that makes you stand out.
Job Perks: - Work from anywhere in the U.S. (extra credit for SLC, UT)
- Honor-system PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Free books and conferences
- The best hardware and software available
- Funding for your ideas through our Employee Art Grant
|Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:47:04 CDT|
Zoosk Inc.: Interaction Designer
(San Francisco, CA) Interaction Designer
Apply at https://about.zoosk.com/en/careers/jobs/?jvi=ovnAYfwa,Job
Would you like millions of people worldwide to interact with your designs? Do you want to join our highly supportive UX team and contribute to user experiences for web and mobile? As an Interaction Designer, you’ll collaborate with UI designers, the CEO, and the product team to develop your vision into a wonderful user experience. You’ll also be able to watch the results of your flows and wireframes and respond to them with changes in our fast, iterative environment.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
You love teamwork; you shared in kindergarten. You’re not new at this -- you’ve got a lot of hands-on interaction design experience. You habitually put yourself in users’ shoes, and have often plan for complex interactions.
- A highly collaborative approach with other interaction designers, content creators, and stakeholders
- A strong portfolio of low fidelity wireframes and optionally animations and prototypes
- Good time management skills
- 3+ years of experience designing for web and mobile
- The ability to play well with others, but also to push back
IT’S COOL IF YOU
- Design seamless interactions for web and mobile applications through user flows, wireframes, and animations
- Work with the CEO and the product team to iterate on wireframes
- Come up with new ways to enhance the user experience across all platforms
- Collaborate with user research, content strategy, and UI design to create cohesive experiences
- Tackle complex product problems and solve them creatively
- Are an awesome prototyper
- Have start-up experience
- Know all about user testing
- Want to work in an environment where weirdness is a valued attribute
Is this you? Show us your work!
Job Perks: No cubes. An office environment that respects your opinion just as much as your ideas.
|Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:46:45 CDT|
FIS | Mobile: Sr. UX Interaction Designer (Leader in Mobile Financial Applications)
(San Francisco, CA) Why FIS Mobile?
Our mission is simple: create software that allows users to have an immediate connection with their money through the power of mobile. Our industry-leading SaaS-based mobile banking solution is revolutionizing how financial institutions and businesses connect with their customers and reinventing how consumers interact and manage their finances. At FIS Mobile we believe it takes more than delivering a product in a box, it requires a passionate and dedicated workforce to develop influential and game-changing products and services.
Responsible for designing the user experience for mobile banking & financial services apps and websites. Adhere to a user-centered design process to research, design, and document design solutions. Work collaboratively with other designers, product managers and developers to deliver best in class mobile experiences. Work on enhancing existing design paradigms as well as creating new ones when necessary.
- 5+ years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or other similar UX related role
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating relevant experience
- A Bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
- Experience designing for mobile apps and/or mobile websites
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design mobile banking and financial services apps that adhere to a user-centered design methodology
- Lead design discovery sessions through brainstorming and conceptual design exercises
- Create necessary documentation to communicate experience flow diagrams using a variety of technique and software
- Create wireframes that document interaction and flow
- Build prototypes when necessary to demonstrate interaction design and flow
- Plan, recruit and perform usability testing where necessary
- Create visual design systems under the direction of the Product Design Leads
- Deliver visual design assets to technology for various screen densities
- Create and implement style guides that adhere to design standards
- Mentor junior staff when applicable
General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in user-centered design techniques and methods
- Proficiency designing for mobile and tablet apps
- Clear understanding of design limitations and challenges of designing for mobile
- Expert use of industry standard design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, Axure
- Knowledge of Agile Development processes and approaches
- Ability to lead large scale projects, work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize work, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills across a wide variety of audiences: Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Clients
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to make calculated design decisions based on varying Constraints
- Ability sell design concepts based on user-centered design rationale
FIS Mobile values our employees and we support them with a comprehensive and multi-faceted benefits program that includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health benefits consisting of:
1.Medical benefit plan
2.Dental benefits plan
3.Vision benefits plan
4.Life insurance plan, long-term disability program and accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
In addition, the vacation package on a full calendar year includes:
- Annual flexible spending account
- 401k saving program plus company matching plan
- Commuter program
- Credit Union program
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 4 Personal Choice Days
- 5 Sick Days
- 7 Calendar Holidays
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Job Perks: Other perks include free parking at the Larkspur office, a fully stocked kitchen, game roomes and frequent employee events, such as bowling, Frisbee golf and company picnics.
Apply: Please include a link to your portfolio
|Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:37:24 CDT|
Medallia: Senior UX Designer
(Palo Alto, CA) COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Medallia, the global leader in SaaS based Customer Experience Management (CEM), was founded on a simple idea—help companies win in the marketplace by excelling with the ultimate judges: customers. Named Leader in our category by Forrester in its first-ever Wave report on the industry, Medallia is the customer feedback engine for the world’s most admired brands. Our customer satisfaction rate is unparalleled in the enterprise software space. We recently closed our first-ever funding with a top VC to increase our already-high growth rate and accelerate our pace to IPO. And with ninety-five percent of our employees recommending us, we enjoy extremely low turnover. In short: if you want the excitement of a Silicon Valley start-up, combined with the stability of an established, intelligently-run organization, keep reading.
We're looking for a Senior UX designer to help design the future of our products. You will work closely with product managers, developers, and fellow designers to create an excellent user experience for our customers. From user research to wireframes to final implementation details, you will drive the entire design process to ensure our customers realize the most value from our products.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ensure Medallia’s product provides a compelling user experience
- Create user personas, storyboards, wireframes, user stories, and high-fidelity design specifications
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to design new features and product improvements
- Lead user testing to gain customer insights and optimize the user experience
- Effectively communicate research findings, designs, and design rationale
- Iterate your designs based on feedback from customers and teammates
- 5+ years of UI design experience with web and mobile products
- Experience designing complex applications
- Experience designing B2C products or SaaS B2B products
- Expertise in interaction design, information architecture, and visual design
- Skilled at rapid, iterative prototyping and Lean Startup/Lean UX principles
- Expertise with many design tools: OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Photoshop, InVision, Axure
- Proficiency designing and conducting qualitative user testing
- Experience using product analytics and A/B testing to optimize products
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or related field desired
Please include a link to your portfolio.
Job Perks: Great Benefits, Strong time off policy, Food, Smart colleagues who care about delivering great work.
|Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:35:39 CDT|
Hudl: Product Designer: College Recruiting
(Nebraska, California, Texas, or New York. Read below for why.) What is Hudl?
Hudl is a software company that makes sports video analysis tools for coaches and athletes. Teams upload their game film to our site, study it, and "break it down" by adding text notes, ink telestrations, and tagged metadata. Coaches then share the edited segments of video with groups of players on their team. Athletes can consume the annotated video on their iOS and Android devices throughout the week in preparation for their next game. If an athlete notices a great play, he or she can highlight it to appear on a public profile for fans, parents, and recruiters to see.
What do Product Designers do at Hudl?
We make the above process as headache-free as possible. We lead small, cross-functional teams in creating and shipping clear, delightful user experiences. Here’s how we do it:
First, designers perform user research with recruiters of all sports to understand latent needs beyond just the basics of what they say they want. Designers learnwhy first-hand. There’s no requirements doc handed down from on high. Next, they rough out concepts to test with developers, QA, and their project manager. They sketch, they mock, and they prototype the key interactions. And often, they throw big pieces out when it doesn't click in a user study.Once the concepts do start clicking, Product Designers start crafting the interface first (HTML & CSS for web products, Interface Builder for iOS, etc.). They team up with a developer to improve the code and get it wired into the back-end systems. Finally, they ensure the visuals are consistent throughout and match our brand styles.But, designers don’t stop after the first release. They work closely with PM’s as we roll-out improvements so that we can refine it as the product gets real-world use. We can selectively enable new features to small groups of recruiters and coaches to validate that we’re on the right track.Practically, all this means you carry the squad with beautiful visual design, thoughtful interaction design and production-ready HTML and CSS (Sass, actually). Those are the non-negotiable requirements. We also expect that you:
Tell me about the team I would work with (Recruit).
- Excel in giving and receiving respectfully blunt feedback and critique.
- Have strong beliefs, loosely held, about what’s best for the product.
- Understand that technical, business, and design constraints factor into every product decision.
- Know how and when to tactfully say, “No."
- Are unafraid shipping small, quick experiments to validate your assumptions and opinions.
- Think that great copywriting is an essential part of creating clear user interfaces.
- Consciously choose the best medium and fidelity to convey your ideas at each stage of a project (not every project goes sketch, Photoshop, HTML).
- Can tell the story of a product or service with sharp copy and crisp imagery—people get fired up after your presentations.
The Recruit squad is a part of the Coaching Tools tribe at Hudl and is responsible for designing, building, and maitaining all the parts of our product that help athletes get recruited and help recruiters stay organized and efficient. Each squad includes one designer, one or two developers, a quality assurance analyst, and a project/product manager. You'll work on improving the video tool used by colleges across the US to watch and evaluate prospects—Hudl Recruit
Take a look at how ESPN leverages Hudl Recruit to evaluate and rate top prospects around the country:
That should you a baseline of how Hudl Recruit works with football, and hopefully fire up some ideas on how we make it accessible for mobile and tailored for other sports.Where will I work?
We’re looking for people to work at HQ in Lincoln, Nebraska, or remotely from the states of California, Texas, and New York. We admit: it’s a little weird that we’re not open to more states, but we’d rather put our energy into building amazing software than shuffling through sales and franchise tax paperwork. For now.
Job Perks: - $1,900 stipend to build or buy your own computer (after 2 years, you get to do it all over again and keep the old one)
- $1,500 annual stipend to attend a professional conference
- Unlimited vacation
- Free lunch in our Lincoln, Neb. office
- 401k matching
Apply: Include a link to your portfolio - most of our evaluation will go towards that. Make sure it's up-to-date, hosted online, and includes descriptions of your role in each project.
|Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:43:52 CDT|
GoNoodle: Senior UX/UI Designer
(Nashville) Love designing fun products with a huge impact? Come work for one of the fastest growing EdTech products in the world that’s changing the lives of millions of kids. GoNoodle is used by teachers in over 75,000 classrooms every month to give kids quick, fun, and interactive brain breaks throughout the day. These breaks help kids channel their physical and emotional energy to improve focus, behavior, and engagement.
We are growing, have a big vision, and want a talented UX/UI designer to join our team. Here’s who we are looking for:
- You are passionate about creating experiences that delight users (that’s delight, not Deee-Lite)
- You can design responsively and responsibly — web, mobile, even older version of Internet Explorer (eek!)
- You’re comfortable with HTML and CSS, including advanced CSS animation and layout techniques
- You communicate design ideas through sketches, wireframes, and functional prototypes... like a boss
- You think talking with users and discovering new ways to approach a problem is as much fun as playing a heated game of Uno!
- You aren’t afraid to ask “what if?” (what if we show passwords by default, what if this feature was easier to use, what if there’s such a thing as the “perfect” animated GIF?)
If this is you, we’d love to talk.
Job Perks: Mission: when's the last time you got really excited about your work improving millions of lives? Ship happens: we work quickly, iteratively and have an admirable track record of shipping often and on time. Bennys: competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), generous vacation, work from home policy. Good stuff.
|Mon, 21 Apr 2014 12:48:56 CDT|
CDM Princeton: Junior User Experience Designer
(New Jersey) UI/UX Designer
All work is done on site. Local candidates only, no relocation.
Want to work with a multi-talented creative and innovative digital team? Have a passion for usable design? Want the ability to work with an awesome team while being entrepreneurial? We are open to hearing your ideas and value sharing them as a group.
We are a close-knit family with a goal to produce the most innovative and quality-driven work out there. We inspire each other to reach our highest potential and you can be included.
Ready to have your voice heard?
We are looking for someone with excellent problem solving skills and is able to work quickly to clearly communicate concepts with a team or writers, designers, and developers. Must understand all of the factors that go into a RWD project, and with the help of developers, be able to help guide a team from beginning to the end. Must be able to speak to the different screen sizes of desktop, tablet, and mobile and understand the user experience challenges that go with each size.
Must be able to work well under pressure and have a can-do attitude while working with your team.
What you need to know…
- You always put user experience first, always!
- Able to create clean and clear wireframes, quickly prototype the user experience
- Ability to take prototypes and produce usable and simple user interfaces
- Ability to quickly understand projects to help organize and create message maps or site maps
- Works well within teams to help them think through the user experience and structure projects
- Able to think through all the possible scenarios and user options (nothing gets by you).
- Must be able to work through the user experience with developers, and challenge developers, all while allowing developers to inspire the design and user experience
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite of products Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, and InDesign in addition to Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, and Balsamiq.
- Understand HTML and CSS (bonus)
Four year degree in related field required
View more design jobs at authenticjobs.com.