Outstanding Graduate Awards
On October 4, 2022, we are delighted to announce the Sessions College 2022-23 Outstanding Graduate Awards.
Each year during fall term, Sessions College faculty and staff engage in a process to identify our outstanding graduates from a wide range of programs. We look for graduates who have gone above and beyond, inside and outside of class. The goal is to highlight graduates whose quality of work and participation in their online classes shows their potential for future success as creative professionals.
This year, our selection committee identified eight award winners from Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration, Digital Media, and Digital Photography programs.
The 2022-23 Outstanding Graduate winners are:
- Adrienne Schaumann, Associate of Occupational Studies in Illustration
- Angelique Shipley, Undergraduate Certificate in Web Design
- Deborah Lefever, Associate of Occupational Studies in Illustration
- Dhani Mouttet, Graphic Design Advanced Certificate
- John Olson, Associate of Occupational Studies in Digital Media
- Kristy Ren-Hayzlett, Associate of Occupational Studies in Illustration
- Kylie Welsh, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
- Ronald Graham, Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Photography
Please visit their award pages and join us in congratulating these students on their awards. We would like to thank all Sessions College faculty who nominated students and participated in this year’s award process, in particular, Jordon Schranz, Piper Nilsson, Andrew Shalat, Felicia Kieselhorst, Fiorella Shalat, Boris Margolin, Tamara Pavlock, Kristen Becker, and Natalie La Scala. Visit the award pages to read their student endorsements!
About the Outstanding Graduate Awards
Outstanding Graduate Award recipients must be 2021-22 graduates recommended by Faculty and staff. They must have an excellent academic record and strong graduating portfolio of work. They must have distinguished themselves in their overall participation in their classes and/or made other notable contributions to the Sessions College community. Each year a set of graduates each receive a physical award and an academic recognition that can help them in their future career. The goal of the award is to identify talents that will shine brightly in the design world. We hope to inspire graduates to push forward in their careers and students to excel in their classes.
Sessions Staff is a restless soul who loves to share Campus News stories with current and prospective students.