Degree Level Programs
Associate Degree Admissions
Our Associate Degree program helps you develop the skills, portfolio, and career training you need to enter a career in the visual arts. In two years or less, you’ll build the perfect foundation for your creative career through projects, discussions, and critiques. Your program is rounded out by a portfolio review, business course, and capstone project.
Associate Degrees Available In:
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Digital Media
- Advertising Design
- Digital Photography
Creative Classes, Expert Instructors
Focus on Career Preparation
Build Professional Skills and a Portfolio
My skills in Photoshop and Illustrator have really grown, along with my understanding of advertising design. I treasure some of the knowledge I’ve gained at Sessions over the last two years. I’ve even had the opportunity to use my skills to work with a local business to assist them with the re-branding their logo and updating the advertising campaigns.
Program Admissions At A Glance
- Complete our online program application form.
- Write a 500-word application essay. Tell us why you are interested in your major!
- Send us 5-10 samples of your art and design work OR a written creative skills assessment.
- Provide transcripts from your high school OR any college degrees completed.
- If English is not your native language, submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- Pay an application fee of $50 upon receipt of all items.
View full Application Guide.
Did You Know? Eligible students entering Associate Degree programs may be entitled to Federal financial aid. Grants and loans can help you cover the cost of your education.