The Arena Hall Scholarship
A Helping Hand to a Flourishing Future
Affording your education can be a challenge. Pursuing your dreams of a new career while balancing tuition costs can be daunting. Every student has concerns about planning for college and making ends meet.
Now here’s the good news. With its new Arena Hall Scholarship, Sessions College is here to help. The Arena Hall Scholarship was established to provide gap financial assistance for students who are committed to a creative arts career and wish to pursue their education online with Sessions College for Professional Design.
A limited number of scholarships are available to both full time and part time students with a maximum award of $2500 per semester for Fall 2023 and Winter 2024 semesters, applicable toward a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Associate’s Degree (AOS), or Undergraduate Certificate program.
Don’t delay! Apply now for classes starting January 1, 2024.
How It Works
The Arena Hall Scholarship is a needs-based scholarship designed to assist students with gap financial assistance so they can earn a Bachelor’s Degree, Associate Degree, or Undergraduate Certificate at Sessions College.
The Scholarship is offered to all students who enroll in Fall 2023 semester or Winter 2024 semester. The next class start is January 1, 2024. Currently, scholarship awards are available for Winter 2024 only.
To apply for the program, you will need to:
1. Complete an application for a Bachelor’s Degree, Associate Degree, or Undergraduate Certificate program for Fall 2023 or Winter 2023 semester start.
2. Provide a short written essay (500 words or less) answering the following questions:
- What program are you pursuing, and why?
- Why do you prefer an online education to a traditional in-person program?
- What amount of financial assistance are you requesting, and why?
Terms and Conditions
- Awards will be announced by the end of the first week of term.
- All scholarship decisions are at the discretion of the Arena Hall awards committee.
- The awards committee reserves the right to request further information from scholarship applicants.
- For program cancellations, scholarship awards are not part of refundable tuition.
- The scholarship is not transferable to another program or degree.
In order to maintain scholarship funding throughout your program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a full-time or part-time schedule with a minimum of 9 credits/semester throughout your program with no leaves of absence.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester (GPA of 2.0 and other measures apply) with no retakes.
- Have no outstanding balances or tuition or other charges.
- Observe all standards outlined in the Sessions College student code of conduct.
Arena Hall is an educational project of Learn Capital committed to fostering excellence in high quality, low-cost, lifelong education and human flourishing.
Don’t delay—submit your application by November 15, 2023
APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
Use the form below to enter your information and submit your scholarship essay. Please bear in mind that your scholarship application will be not processed until you have also completed a program application.