The New Ambassadors
Who represents students at Sessions? The ambassadors do. That’s why we’re excited to announce the launch of our 2013 Student Ambassador group.
First launched in January 2011, the student ambassador group performs two extremely important functions for the school:
- Helping communicate the student experience to the outside world.
- Giving the school feedback on institutional strategy and planning.
Student ambassadors have helped us in numerous ways over the last two years, appearing in our online campus tour and in video interviews, talking to accreditors and state officials about their experiences as students, giving us feedback on curriculum plans, Web site design initiatives, marketing, and much more.
This year’s ambassadors are:
- Shannon Eary, Multimedia Arts Certificate
- Erin Stenzel, Marketing Design Certificate
- Charles Martin, Digital Arts Certificate
- Kelly Scheldeman, Associate of Occupational Studies in Graphic Design
- Bobby Villela, Graphic Design Certificate
- Hiba Abugosh, Associate of Occupational Studies in Web Design
- Josiah Boyd, Graphic Design Certificate
- Erin Ramsdale, Associate of Occupational Studies in Graphic Design
For our Education, Student Services, and Marketing/Design staff, the ambassadors provide a sounding board that helps us make sure our new initiatives accommodate the needs and wishes of students.
Sessions Staff is a restless soul who loves to share Campus News stories with current and prospective students.