Tuition Assistance Program for Military Students
One of the main benefits of service in the U.S. military is access to government funding for your education. Active servicemembers in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard can take advantage of tuition assistance (TA) programs to pay for schooling in off duty hours—getting a head start on training for a future civilian career.
As a military-friendly school, Sessions College has a long and proud tradition of serving the U.S military servicemembers, active duty and veteran. That’s why we’re excited to offer new credit-bearing Undergraduate Certificate Programs in Graphic Design, Web Design, and Digital Media that are optimized for the active duty servicemember.
Here are some Undergraduate Certificate program features that make it ideal for a servicemember looking for training in the graphic arts:
- Study online, part-time, and complete the program in 15 months
- Tuition for active servicemembers is $250/credit and not to exceed $4500/year.
- There are no out-of-pocket expenses provided you have the required computer, software, and Internet access.
- There are no textbooks–all course material is delivered online, so you can take your program wherever your PC and deployment takes you.
- The program is open admissions, so you can enroll any time for the next available class start.
The program also enables full credit transfer to the Sessions College Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) programs in Graphic Design, Web Design, or Digital Media.
Are you a servicemember considering taking a Sessions College program? Make sure that you:
- Confirm your eligibility and program options with your education counselor.
- Obtain approval through your counselor and/or register with your branch’s online education benefits service (GoArmyEd, AI portal, Navy College Office, etc.)
- Talk to a Sessions College Admissions Advisor.
Sessions Staff is a restless soul who loves to share Campus News stories with current and prospective students.