2017 Student Ambassadors Announced
You might be wondering — who represents the students at Sessions College? Our team of student ambassadors do. That’s why we’re excited to announce the launch of our 2017 Student Ambassador group.
Since 2010, we have assembled an annual renewed, volunteer team of student ambassadors who perform two essential functions for our online school:
- Helping communicate the student experience to the outside world.
- Giving the school feedback on institutional strategy and planning.
Over the years, student ambassadors have contributed to everything from academic plans to website designs, to prospective student chats and accreditation visits. We rely on these students to help us understand and represent our students’ needs.
We’re proud to announce this year’s ambassadors:
- Charissa Struble-Rate, Associate Degree in Graphic Design
- Gillian Butler, Associate Degree in Web Design
- Shaun Edwards, Undergraduate Certificate in Graphic Design
- Aileen Perez, Graphic Design Advanced Certificate
- Ivan Hunt, Associate Degree in Digital Photography
- Alison Howard, Graphic Design Professional Certificate
Please join us in thanking these students for their service to the future development of Sessions College.
Sessions Staff is a restless soul who loves to share Campus News stories with current and prospective students.