Online Portfolio Review Course
Students participate in portfolio review at the end of their degree programs. The course provides students the opportunity to gather and develop a portfolio of work and present it to faculty and classmates for feedback. Students will learn to recognize strengths and weaknesses in their work, and feedback will help students identify specific works or subject areas that need improvement.
Portfolio review for second year AOS students
Learn at Your Own Pace
The final student portfolio will demonstrate professional presentation techniques and a written summary of the student's design capabilities. Students are expected to create a portfolio that is useful to their future creative development, and to do so with attention to quality and detail.
- Identify and describe strengths and weaknesses in your work.
- Sort your best work into subject areas for portfolio presentation.
- Develop a plan for portfolio development.
- Identify a desired career direction.
- Present your work for Department Head feedback.
- Revise your portfolio in response to Department Head feedback.
- Develop a professional summary of your design capabilities.
- Present a finalized portfolio live to the Department Head and classmates.
This course is available to students enrolled in Associate of Occupational Studies program.
Software and Supplies
To take this course you'll need:
- Computer with Internet connection.
- Required software varies by program major.
- Experience in the required software.