Application for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
The Sessions College Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) program is available to new students applying to Sessions College Bachelor’s or Associate Degree programs, beginning in the January 2023 term. To apply for Prior Learning Assessment, applicants must:
- Submit an application to enroll in a Bachelor’s or Associate Degree program for a future term.
- Enroll in our PLA 100: Prior Learning Assessment course, which provides step-by-step guidance on meeting PLA requirements.
To enroll in the PLA 100 course, you need to:
- Complete this PLA Application form (no charge)
- Discuss the PLA program with an Admissions advisor
- Pay a $399 non-refundable PLA Application fee
Important: Please review our Prior Learning Assessment page and review all terms and conditions before you complete this form.