Student Ambassador Program 2012
Sessions College is delighted to announce the 2012 team of Student Ambassadors. As at many traditional schools, the Sessions student ambassador program performs as an essential dual role.
1. Representing the school. Student ambassadors have a responsibility to communicate the experience of attending Sessions to the outside world in various ways. This month, for example, student ambassador Hiba Abugosh has kindly agreed to appear in our monthly campus tour for prospective students. On a less fun note, Student Ambassador program participants can also play a role in representing the student perspective during state, federal, or accreditor approval processes.
2. Representing students. Student ambassadors provide important feedback on school initiatives. Like any other school, Sessions College is constantly working on new projects to improve school services and needs the input of students on these decisions. In this way, the Sessions of the future is influenced by the perspective of some of our most engaged and successful students.
We thank the following students in advance for their contributions to the 2012 student ambassador program:
- Barbara Evans, Graphic Design Certificate
- Erin Ramsdale, Associate of Occupational Studies in Web Design
- Hiba Abugosh, Associate of Occupational Studies in Graphic Design
- J.T. Presta, Graphic Design Certificate
- Kyle Gilbreath, Associate of Occupational Studies in Graphic Design
- Natasha Flory, Web Design Certificate
- Rachel Fulks, Graphic Design Certificate
And we say “bon voyage” and offer our thanks to the outgoing 2011 student ambassador team: Dorinda, Josh, Matthew, Justin, Cherese, Jason, Adam, and Sara.
Sessions Staff is a restless soul who loves to share Campus News stories with current and prospective students.