Continuing Education – Multimedia
Multimedia Arts Advanced Certificate
Enhance your skills and put your career in motion. In the Multimedia Arts Advanced Certificate program, you'll build a foundation in digital design and digital video, and add area(s) of professional concentration.
As an Advanced Certificate student, you'll choose from a wide range of program options to meet your creative or career goals. For Multimedia Arts students, we recommend Digital Photography or Advanced Software. The possibilities are many—customize your program for a deeper portfolio.
Add new areas to your digital media portfolio.
Build a Deeper Portfolio in 12 Months
Gain A Foundation in Design Skills
Add Areas of Concentration
Complete Your Program in 12 Months
Professional Certificate - 9 months
- 4218 Photoshop Basics
- 6001 Intro To Motion
- 5229 HTML and CSS Essentials
- 4221 Fundamentals Of Typography
- 8040 Digital Video Production
- 6225 Digital Video Editing I
- 6010 After Effects I
Choose a Concentration - 3 Months
Digital Photography Concentration
- 7002 Digital Photography I OR
- 7004 Digital Photography II
- 4242 Color Correction
- 7015 Digital Photography w/Lightroom
Advanced Software Concentration
- 4240 Photoshop Advanced
- or 7015 Digital Photography w/Lightroom
- 4227 Illustrator Advanced
- 4232 InDesign Advanced
Customize your program by choosing one of 12 Available Concentrations.
Learn to design from a faculty of professional artists and designers.
Program graduates are prepared for entry-level positions in the field of digital media production. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, multimedia artists need to show an "impressive portfolio of work and strong technical skills."
Potential employers include TV and broadcast media, game companies, Web design firms, publishers, schools and colleges, and Fortune 500 companies. Job titles include Digital Media Producer, Interactive Designer, Video Editor, and more.
Enrolling online is easy and convenient.
Complete our free application form online.
Ask us about payment options and customizing your program.
Confirm your payment and register online.
Program At a Glance
Open Admissions. The Advanced Certificate is open admissions, with classes starting each month. To apply for the program, simply complete our free, no-obligation application and select your program options. Applicants are expected to have graduated high school.
Twelve Month Program. Classes start at the beginning of each month. The program includes one Professional Certificate (9 months) and one Concentration (3 months). The program can be completed in 12 months studying on a part time schedule. Additional 3-month concentrations may be added. Students must complete the Professional Certificate in order to enter concentrations. If you need more time to complete, there is a painless extension policy for an additional 6 months of access for students who qualify based on academic progress.
To take this program, you’ll need the following software and supplies. Student discount on Adobe Creative Cloud software is available to enrolled students.
- Mac or Windows computer with an Internet connection.
- A digital video camera and ability to connect it to a computer to capture footage.
- Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere CC.
- Your computer must meet software manufacturer requirements.
- An ad-free Web hosting account (free services are available).
- Additional requirements will vary depending on your choice of concentration(s).
Effective May 1, 2020, tuition and fees for Advanced Certificate programs are as follows:
Paid in Full Discount: Total program cost is $3,999 for students who pay in full.
Enrollment in any certificate program requires a $200 registration fee (non-refundable five days after beginning of Orientation class or submission of first assignment). All tuition and fees must be paid on time, including those paid by third parties.
Affording your education just got easier with our Payment Plan.
- Pay for your Advanced Certificate with 13 monthly payments of $325.
- Your first payment (which includes a $200 Registration Fee) is due at enrollment.